跳至产品信息
1 / 3

Tranexamic Acid 1% Sheet Mask Set (5 masks)

Tranexamic Acid 1% Sheet Mask Set (5 masks)

5 masks

常规价格 $14.00 USD
常规价格 促销价 $14.00 USD
销售额 售罄

DESCRIPTION

💰 BUY MORE SAVE MORE: you can enjoy the same volume discount even when you buy multiple different products in Derma Factory. 

🌸 DERMA FACTORY Tranexamic Acid 1% Sheet Mask is formulated with the perfect combination of tranexamic acid 1%, niacinamide 2%, and glutathione 2,000ppm to clear and brighten dull skin.

🌸 With a formula similar to the pH of healthy skin, you can enjoy whitening care without worrying about irritation even on sensitive skin.

🌸 Niacinamide, a whitening functional ingredient, was added to tranexamic acid, which helps clear skin, to enhance the synergistic effect, and glutathione was properly mixed to maximize the whitening effect.

🌸 Tranexamic acid is a water-soluble synthetic amino acid that helps brighten skin tone. It provides synergistic effects when used with other whitening ingredients.

🌸 It contains 2% of niacinamide, a vitamin B3 ingredient known to be very effective for sensitive skin, and makes the skin clear and bright.

🌸 Glutathione, also called vitamin G, is a nutrient that is a combination of three amino acids: glutamic acid, cysteine, and glycine. Glutathione helps to keep the skin clear and helps to develop a bright skin tone.

🌸 It contains 79.7% of vitamin tree extract instead of purified water to give you lively skin. Vitamin tree extract is rich in vitamins C and E to help nourish skin. Abundant vitamin C cares for clear and clean skin, and various moisturizing ingredients help to keep the skin moist.

🌸 This mask uses plant-based lyocell fabric extracted from trees in consideration of non-irritating feeling and environment. Sensitive skin can be relieved and comfortable with soft fabric that has completed vegan and biodegradable certification.

所有成分

VITAMIN TREE EXTRACT (79.74%), DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, NIACINAMIDE (2%), TRANEXAMIC ACID (1%), PURIFIED WATER, PPG-13- DECYL TETRADECETH-24, ARGININE, CARBOMER, HYDROLYZED JOJOBA ESTER, GLUTATHIONE (0.2%), ALLANTOIN, XANTHAN GUM, FRAGRANCE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, NASTURTIUM EXTRACT, IVY GOURD FRUIT EXTRACT, DISODIUM ETHYL A, INDIAN MULBERRY LEAF EXTRACT, INDIAN MULBERRY TREE FLOWER EXTRACT, TURMERIC ROOT EXTRACT, HOLY BASIL LEAF EXTRACT, TRUE CORAL EXTRACT, TOCOPHEROL

查看完整详细信息